Monday, December 3, 2007

I didn't watch Tin Man on Sci Fi Sunday night.

"But Jon," you're saying, "you're a huge science fiction fan who's been telling us on his blog to watch the show! What gives?"

Okay, it's like this. I can only watch one satellite channel at a time. Sunday night I had to watch Dexter on Showtime to see what he was going to do about Sgt. Doakes now that the guys knows his (Dexter's) secret. So I taped the 10:00 (CST) repeat of Tin Man. Now tonight (Monday) I'm going to watch the season premier of The Closer on TNT. (It's the #1 cable show, after all, and pretty good.) So I'll tape the repeat of part 2 of Tin Man on the end of part 1 from last night.

So what about tomorrow (Tuesday)? You can't watch part 3 of Tin Man without having seen the first two parts. Well, that's okay, because I want to watch Nip/Tuck on FX at 9:00 (CST). I'll tape part 3 of Tin Man on the end of the other two. Then I'll be able to watch them all when I have time and not have to wait a day after the end of one episode to see what happens next. And I can skip the commercials. ;-)

(Or I could save it until all the networks run out of new shows because of the writers' strike, and I'll have something to watch!)

No comments: